5/20/2014

How my first comment was spam and I laughed at it

I know you love my long posts but this one is pretty simple. I got my first comment earlier, I checked it, it was spam, I deleted it and laughed. Life goes on I guess. I have absolutely nothing to say beyond that. People are finishing classes or are done with them, so there is a nice scent of despair and shame in the air, although where I live is a haunted place for the old farts and the scum of the earth, even here you can see the idiots regretting their own stupidity. I guess there's despair everywhere if you look closely enough, which is kind of nice. That's all I have to say, now go and destroy your enemies, consume their flesh for energy and rape their loved ones. Or whatever :P.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, but its me just talking trash about random stuff most of the time :D. Although you are my first comment that wasn't spam so thanks for reading.

      Delete