11/05/2014

how I went to court and it was boring.

So, I decided to take my asshole neighbors to court, because fuck old people who think they are better than others. and a judge heard us out. Well, when I say heard I mean got frustrated and wanted to send us all to screw ourselves. Court is boring, the judge heard us each once, so they got away with a lot of bullshit since they went second, then told us to get out. Nothing like the back and forth from the movies or phoenix wright games, you just go, tell some shit and then go away hoping you said enough to win the right to be left the fuck alone. Why is court so boring? Shouldn't we get entertainment from it? Since we are kinda wasting a day and all I don't think its such a big thing to ask for. Hell, I wonder what would've happened if we went to one of those tv courts where judges insult people for ratings. Maybe that's what I should've done, risk getting insulted on tv to gain the possibility of my neighbors getting insulted on tv, which is totally worthy of the risk. In any case I don't even get the emotion of knowing if I won or lost, since they will send the results over the mail (probably to stop people from screaming at the judge like assholes). Its hard living in a society where you have to wait to even know if you have the right to be left alone and in peace. I think that's the problem with so many humans living together, after a certain number you don't have the need of others, so they are mostly in the way. There's also the problem of not having a space you could reclaim for yourself away from others. Damn we need some billions of people dying, I don't even mind if I died too, but there are just too many humans in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment